How to add GPX files

Hi!

I have a GPX of Battleship Spur tgat I would like to share, but I cannot work out how to add the GPX section to the page. Any tips?

Cheers

Hi @Jono.

It seems that I have a bug so you can’t upload gpx from a phone if there aren’t already other gpx tracks for that walk - I’ll put that on the todo list.

From a larger screen (a tablet should be large enough, otherwise try a pc) there’s a link on the left for “Upload a GPS track”.

If you prefer you can email it through to me at richard@aussiebushwalking.com and I’ll load it in for you. It’s been many, many years since I’ve been up Battleship Spur but hopefully one day I’ll get back there.

Thanks Richard, I will give it a go!

Thanks Richard, It worked a treat, I was trying to do it on mobile, I should have known!

My understanding is elevation profiles can then be taken from the GPX files? Is this a manual step or does it happen automatically?

Cheers

Excellent, though you really should be able to do it from mobile too. I need to get that fixed.

It’ll do the elevation profile automatically, but there’s a delay because it gets processed in the background.