Need a swimming hole

Hi
I’ve come to the conclusion a good hike needs water to be great. Happy to be advised on this one. I live on the Sunny coast QLD and only just getting into hiking. Can people let me know some great falls and swimming hole to visit please?

We are in training for carnarvon in April 2022. Seen a bit of conondale National Park and Mapleton N.P mainly the well known falls.
Happy to travel a couple of hours or so for great experience. Really appreciate your time.

If your happy to travel a few hours can’t go wrong with Lamington and Springbrook National Parks plenty of great waterfalls and swimming holes.

1 Like

Within Aussie Bushwalking, there are some search options that will help you.

Go to: Queensland - Aussie Bushwalking . There is a link like this for each state.

Move down the front page to the sub-regions on the left and select, for example South East Queensland. Then choose one of its sub-regions, say Kondalilla National Park and all its walks will be listed. In this case 10 walks. By scrolling down the walks you look for the ‘swimming’ icons. There are 3 walks with the swimming icon: Kondalilla Falls, Obi Obi Gorge and Schultz Track.

Research the walk, grab your swimmers and a towel and enjoy.

Thanks so much folks. Have done the search and will definitely head to Lamington N.P. planning Stanthorpe to. Mate lived there and some really good hikes.

This one is great.

Hi Hurls
Thanks loads have added to wishlist.

I would like to say something about

1. Cedar Creek – Samford
  2. Gardners Falls – Maleny
  3. Kondalilla Falls – Montville
  4. Serenity Falls – Buderim Forest Walk
  5. Booloumba Falls – Conondale National Park
  6. Wappa Falls – Yandina

Thank you